What you need to know
- Come as you are
- You will be greeted at the door
- We will have age appropriate classes for your children
- We will have coffee and refreshments ready for you
- You will hear a practical, gospel centered message.
- We will dismiss around 11am
What makes us different
You will be welcomed into a community of people all on the same mission of learning what it means to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. All of our services and ministries are aimed at following that mission. There will be no judgment and you will be genuinely welcomed into our family.
What to expect at Sunday services
- We will have signs and volunteers to help you know exactly where to go when you arrive.
- You will be greeted at the door by someone who is smiling and genuinely glad to see you.
- You will be handed some information on upcoming events and that morning’s service.
- Immediately inside the door you will find fresh coffee, donuts, fruit and juice.
- Someone will help you find the age appropriate classes for your kids where they will have a great time while learning about Jesus.
- A live band of talented musicians will play a few songs.
- One of our pastors will welcome you and pray for the service.
- One of our pastors will talk about something that is meaningful to you from the scriptures.
- You can expect our service to be over in about an hour.
What do you have for my kids?
- We genuinely believe that kids can love church.
- We have classes for kids from infant through 8th grade on Sunday mornings.
- We have a nursery of people who truly love children and who love to take care of them during service.
- We have a Pre-K class aimed at sharing Christ in an engaging and age appropriate manner.
- Our Kids Way program is not only highly enjoyable, but they will receive an impactful lesson that helps in their understanding of who Jesus is, and what he has done for us.
- Middle School services give students an opportunity to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ, while addressing some of the unique issues of life in middle school from a biblical perspective.
- High School services are held every Wednesday night at Auburn Middle School, and are specifically aimed to give high quality messages that allow students to grow in their relationship with Christ.